Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:10:26 +0200
From:      Joakim Hernberg <jbh@ddl.lu>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i4b dial in ?

Hello,

I've been trying to set up an isdn connection between 2 I4B machines.

If I dial into a 3.3-R running i4b 0.70 or 0.83 on an AVM Fritz!Card
Classic, the answering i4b gives the following error:

i4b-L4-i4bioctl I4BTIMEOUT_UPD ioctl,cdid not found!

And then isdnd bombs out.

If I've let said machine connect to the Internet once first, it seems
not to occur, or at the very least to occur much later (this is
something I haven't checked totally).

Please let me know what config files and/or log files you might need!

--

   Joakim Hernberg
   Digital Design Luxembourg sarl