Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:58:54 +0800
From:      "Paul Keith" <rmon@linuxmail.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Multihoming alternatives

First I would like to apologise if this is not the place for such questions.
I am looking for links/tips/'intel' on building redundant/multihomed network that sits on a /29,
(to serve webpages and mail to its clients on different AS's to produce proper redundancy),
without resorting to BGP configurations or coloating with a large backbone.Is this possible?
How will this DNS server run in a multihomed enviroment? Is it possible to load balance
across 2 or 3 DNS servers or am I being silly?