Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:00:13 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gcc

According to Chuck Robey:
> I know that, back when we ran aout, our gcc was a long way changed from
> the stock gnu gcc ... I'm wondering how much our gcc is changed, now,
> from the gcc that is the regular GNU distribution?

gcc was not that different, it was mostly the binutils chain (as, ld and
all that stuff) because a.out was not supported anymore by modern versions.

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #70: Sat Feb 27 09:43:08 CET 1999