Date:      Wed, 01 Jan 1997 18:56:55 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD into larget corp. environment?

Well,
You can introduce them to bug report system for freebsd and the
mailing list. One can argue that posting to the list or submitting
a bug report is just as efficient or more than lets say reporting
a bug to Sun or Microsoft. Perhaps, we should designate a FreeBSD
representative whom large corporations should contact .

	Amancio