Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 19:20:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick Duvall <maillist@coastsight.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cold Fusion Compatibility

Does anybody have any experience with setting up Cold Fusion on FreeBSD
4.2-RELEASE?  I have a customer that needs it for his website.  He is
currently running on an unstable NT box (surprise surprise) and would like
me to host his site as FreeBSD tends to be more stable.  However, I need
to tell him if it will work or not before the end of the week.

I would like to run him from inside a jail.  Is there a way to limit
resources to the jail running Cold Fusion?  That is, assuming that CF will
work.

Also, since I don't know anything about CF, He has some access database
stuff that CF needs to access.  Will that work under FreeBSD, or does he
absolutely need to run it on an NT box to be able to do that?

Thanks for your help.  It is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Rick Duvall