Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:41:39 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Tomasz Rola <rtomek@ceti.pl>
Cc:        Paul Procacci <pprocacci@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Out of order posting (was:: Load 0.20 on a freshly installed idle system)
References:  <CAGAKwcgFWukBrB_6SZVAoC4YKyPVhVMGED4aB6Z4E1fwZAO6mg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFbbPuhyJDewvE_a6MQpiGrpUew7EtxZKwt_=RHODNUyCYNduw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGAKwcghHH5t1_dtWPkOCwxPvDra%2BmgNFTQsG65i1_7pzTDkug@mail.gmail.com> <CAFbbPujMDQgo=zvSc5orcT=v3ftrVPXDjZE-D%2BUxt3%2BdOjFmUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGAKwcid8j3C28wiypO87X9HT9Wq8cfTNHWnOQvcQgAcWrFuLw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGAKwcgZz8gujtd8gPBoC5nKxE00q1Pau6%2BiOUjxBR-UMMNpKw@mail.gmail.com> <1889CB4C-4B11-4178-8446-97DA9E5EC35A@nimnet.asn.au> <CAFbbPui=uPmKoKYo2t2KaXu=yWUT%2Ba4wksqnwvCjJpBsaALcpQ@mail.gmail.com> <20230122060127.GB8068@eureka.lemis.com> <CAFbbPui=zc5-ERz06gr1nLFy_SWuOZ67ubvoKiT2kPSubHy7bw@mail.gmail.com> <Y83npFPuiqj2KeB9@tau1.ceti.pl>

On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 02:49:24 +0100, Tomasz Rola wrote:
> I start to like top posting, seems like quite a fun.

Please allow me to repeat what I already repeated several times:

	- I -