Date:      Sat, 25 Dec 1999 02:00:58 +0100
From:      mph <mph@fabel.dk>
To:        brian@Awfulhak.org
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Callback with multiple numbers

Hi Brian,

I finally got my ISDN TA working, dialin and callback too, but when giving
multiple callback numbers to the m$ client then the client (in this case
win98) shows a blank dropdown box, how should the numbers be seperated in
the ppp.secret file. I've tried ',' and ' ' but still it was blank I only
works with '*' or the exact number. Any idea?

Suggestion: I thought it would be nice if you could use the number
presentation fram the isdnd or something, like not calling back but using
the number presentated over the network by the network operator for
security as well as dial back.
Also the admins should have the opportunity not to be called back, if I
cancel the callback prompt at the client the call dies...

Kind regards,
Martin P. Hansen
<mph@fabel.dk>