Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:33:42 +0100
From:      Walter Hop <walter@binity.com>
To:        Rick Duvall <maillist@coastsight.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Cold Fusion Compatibility

> Does anybody have any experience with setting up Cold Fusion on FreeBSD
> 4.2-RELEASE?

Not me, but this guy has: http://entropy.tmok.com/~wonko/cf/

You might want to check out the new beta of ColdFusion to check if it
works as well. If you join their beta program you can get a 30-days
Linux evaluation version. I haven't heard of people running this new
version, so spend tomorrow and add to the knowledge pool :)

> I would like to run him from inside a jail.  Is there a way to limit
> resources to the jail running Cold Fusion?

Yes! Check the jail man page for details.

> Also, since I don't know anything about CF, He has some access database
> stuff that CF needs to access.

If I recall correctly, CF includes Merant ODBC drivers, so I guess it
would be able to connect to any database you like.

--
I DON'T CARE WHERE, JUST FAR