Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2008 00:03:19 +0200
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need help with SDP interface

Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> is it looking for serial port service? if so, you can use
> rfcomm_sppd(1) source code as an example on how to find rfcomm channel
> number.

Did not think about it...I'll have a look tomorrow. I'll see if I can
get some ideas.

>>  I'm also doing a little cut & paste of code, so I wil need permission
>>  from Maksim before submitting the code to the gnokii project.
>
> do not need to ;) my code is under bsd license, so everything should
> be fine as long as you comply with the term of the license

Well, even if the BSD license allows that I like asking anyway. I'll for
sure insert a comment pointing to your code and license for what I took.

first of all I need something which actually works though :)

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>