Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:37:31 -0400
From:      "Eric A. Griff" <eric@cfpower.com>
To:        "Martin" <marrandy@tampabay.rr.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 2 queries

All,

    I've been working on a firewall/router/gateway, and found the cheaper
solution was the Sangoma WANPIPE(508) card. Since the network the machine
will be going onto is split 18 channels voice, and 2 data, the rest unused
now, we still needed a separate CSU/DSU.. The Wanpipe cost $550, and Allows
the V.35 from the CSU/DSU to connect into the PC. (Acts like a nic)..

    They have drivers on there site too (took slight modification but
work..)

    For $880, it comes equipted with a built in CSU/DSU (useful in Data Only
Situations).

    You might want to look 'em up.. http://www.sangoma.com/

Thank you for FreeBSD =)

Eric A. Griff <eric@setjmp.com>, http://www.setjmp.com
setjmp Software                   Your source for custom
181 Genesee Street            Software Solutions.
Suite 504
Utica, NY 13501
ICQ# 28146852
Office: (315) 734-1668 Extension 205