Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:39:07 -0700 (MST)
From:      "David A. Bader" <dbader@eece.unm.edu>
To:        dillon@earth.backplane.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, warren@eece.unm.edu, chuckr@mat.net
Subject:   Re: make world problem with 4.2-R (work around)

Yes, precisely.

I have my 4.2-RELEASE system now trying to "make buildworld" on the
4.2-RELEASE /usr/src, and will see if this works or fails (it's
running on my home machine, but I'm at work right now...)

-david

--
David A. Bader, Ph.D.                           Office: 505-277-6724
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering     FAX:    505-277-1439