Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 19:22:25 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need to speak to...

	HI.  I need to speak to whoever handles the website and mail
servers for freebsd.org and its dns.  We're trying to post to your mailing
list off one of our servers but it keeps getting rejected, host not found,
yet we have all the correct pointer records and A records needed.  However
I did see what I think is a bad DNS entry in your zonefile via dig.
Please contact me so that we can discuss this and resolve it as soon as
possible.  Thanks.

	To everyone else.  Sorry for the spam.  :)