Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:11:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>
To:        trhodes@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ue@nathan.ruhr.de, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A video chapter (pr doc/31653)

>Just use &man.blah.1; and then &amp; for the stand text...
I could have sworn is failed to build when I did that, unless you literally
mean '&man.blah.1'.

>> Oh yes, what, if any, CSS disclaimer and legal gobbledygook should I put?
>The information, which I think you speak of the DocProj footer, will
>appear in your document when built ;)
I am not sure how the CSS disclaimer will appear by magic.  I am talking
about whether or not any comment should be made on the use of deCSS, which
is employed by mplayer when built according to the defines suggested in
the chapter and may be a felony to use in the United States (hmmm I wonder
if I should anonymize myself as I currently reside in said country :) ).

-r