Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:48:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Arjan de Vet <devet@devet.org>
Cc:        Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>, <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PATCH for review: ipfilter changes in rc.*

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Arjan de Vet wrote:

> >> OK, updated patches for stable and current are available from:
> >>
> >> 	http://home.iae.nl/users/devet/freebsd/
> >>
> >> I include the README here:
> >[...]
> >
> >How is this progressing ?
>
> Doug Barton asked whether he could review the patches first but I haven't
> heard anything yet.

	Actually, I asked you to mail them to me. I don't get to read
freebsd mail every day. The two suggestion I have off the top are to
convert everything of the form:

if [ blah -eq blah ]; then

to a case statement (as the rest of the file is done) and to take a look
at the way I handled the nfs server/client dependencies. It would be
preferable (in my opinion) to test for the sysctl. We've somewhat
standardized on that method. If you could make those changes and send me a
revised patch by mail, I'll get to it asap. I have some time this week.

Doug
--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
	- George W. Bush, President of the United States