Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:22:08 -0500
From:      Charles Owens <cowens@greatbaysoftware.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   RFP for usb/141327: [ukbd] [usb67] USB kbd not working with 7.1+PAE...

Dear FreeBSD USB developers,

We've been trying to get a handle on this issue for a while.  We now
understand better some of the specifics and have created a PR (
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=usb/141327 ).  We have
reasons why need to see this resolved in 7.1, though we realize that
working in the 7.x codebase doesn't really float anyone's boat (given
the new USB subsystem in 8.x).

We're at this time looking for interested parties who might consider
taking on the effort.  Please let us know if you might be interested
(or, at least, have the skills and might be incentivized somehow) and we
can discuss details further.

Best regards,

Charles

--