Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:44:37 GMT
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        info@activsupport.com, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org, remko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/92516: ActivSupport, Inc. - Your Flexible IT Partner

Synopsis: ActivSupport, Inc. - Your Flexible IT Partner

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Fri Feb 10 14:43:31 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
As maintainer, grab the PR and request feedback from the originator.

The latest comments were that we are missing a FreeBSD link
and that FreeBSD is not displayed anywhere.  Please look into
this and get back to me so that we can add your entry.
In case this is not possible, we will not be able to add
your entry.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-www->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Feb 10 14:43:31 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why: