Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:16:53 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Frode Nordahl <froden@bigblue.no>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPD authentication with RADIUS?

I saw some discussion about using RADIUS to authenticate users dialing
into a system with pppd.

I wonder if this has been possible on FreeBSD yet?
We really do need this functionallity.  We have a portmaster for ISDN
dialins, and currently use a NT (sigh) box for modem dialins.  What I want
to do is to transfer theese users to a FreeBSD box.  But this is not
possible without RADIUS.  The ideal setup would be to buy a portmaster for
the modems too, but PM's cost! :)

Hope someone can answer this!

Frode Nordahl <froden@bigblue.no>