Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 20:46:36 EDT
From:      Bsdguru@aol.com
To:        andy@xecu.net
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freeside

In a message dated 5/25/01 4:02:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, andy@xecu.net
writes:

> I apologize for the lack of sensitivity or content in my post, but am I
>  the only laughing at the email address "bsdguru@aol.com"?
>
>  Kind of like opensource@microsoft.com....or superslut@whitehouse.gov.
>
>  The email equivalent to an oxymoron; you gotta love it.
>
>  Andy

What a snob!

Actually, when you get 1000 messages a day, AOL mail is nice, particularly
when dialing up, because 1) all the message subjects are available with no
download and 2) they dont clutter my disk and 3) if i dont feel like getting
messages from a list for awhile I can easily block the domain and I'll never
see the messages.

With Eudora it took 15 minutes just to get my mail, particularly on weekends.
So laugh all you want, Im happy with the setup.

Bryan