Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 2003 06:53:13 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Andrey S. Zakharayashchev" <blackhawk@library.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to install samba and windows xp ?

Zivo Ki <zivofreebsd@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I installed the default package of apache, and samba but it didnt worked, and also i cant share my internet conection.
You need to configure this two packages before using... for example, /usr/local/etc/apache.conf or /etc/apache.conf file must be edited. If you wonna to uderstand it read 'man apache' && 'man samba'...
> ( i tryied with ifconfig and it worked but I think the system is not configurated to share the internet)
How you wonna to share?
if you wonna that all computers (or only several) has internet access you must write premissions in you proxy-firewall server... (if you wonna a normal internet-server)

> p.s. sorry for my bad english
PS: and for my english ;-)

Enjoy, Black Hawk!