Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:21:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@cox.net>
To:        John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Subject:   Re: can I do this with a midi program?

Rather than do a quote-and-followup, I just wanted to say that I, for one,
would most definitely be interested in anything that would allow me to use
my MIDI keyboard under FreeBSD!  No more booting into Windows just to run
Cakewalk!  That would be just *so* excellent!  :-)

And Sue, you've piqued my interest again in exploring the tools that are
available for Unix.  I see there are still a few I have yet to explore.
Now the only problem is finding the *time*.  :-)

--
Conrad Sabatier <conrads@cox.net>

Happiness is having a scratch for every itch.
                -- Ogden Nash