Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:36:47 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Page for doc contributors?

At 24 Jul 2000 14:06:27 GMT,
Eric Ogren <eogren@earthlink.net> wrote:
>  Just had a quick thought and I figured I might as well throw it out into
> public. If you read cvs-all, you know that anybody who submits an accepted
> port is added into the "Additional Contributors" page of the handbook. Is
> there any reason why doc submissions don't get the same treatment?
>  Certainly, adding someone to the list would have to be somewhat
> subjective; after all, I don't think someone just submitting a typo patch
> should be placed on the list, but there are many people who have
> contributed valuable things to the docproj, and it might be nice to
> recognize them.

It seems good idea.  We are planning to add translators into
"Additional Contributors", but it should be separated from other
contributors because Doc Project has many many contributors for fixing
typo, adding small section, translating other language, and so on.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project