Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:50:38 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
Cc:        "Michael A. Endsley" <mandm@alaska.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Signal 11 on 3.3 installation

Oh geeze, you're absolutely right!  Ich habe sysinstall ganz kaput
gemacht. :)

Fixed in -current and merging to -stable.  I'll also re-roll a set
of installation floppies and put them in the updates section of
the ftp site (with suitable docs) and also add this to the ERRATA
for 3.3.  This one only happens if you don't have any interfaces
which is why I didn't trigger it in my testing.

- Jordan