Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:20:29 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Chris Coleman" <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        "Si" <si@chemicalterrorism.com>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Banner Exchanges

Well - you can do what you want but I've read that the clickthroughs
on banner advertising are miserable - in general not worth the time
unless your running a porno site or something like that which is generating
millions of hits a day.

I would be very interested in any stats you can generate as a result of
something like this, should you decide to do it.