Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:19:23 -0800
From:      "Chris Botha" <jc-botha@cedar.org.za>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Many Users, Switchover

Dear Sir

Last year I started off with RH 8. I got a new server for the student =
campus and would like to install something ells than RH8 due that they =
have privatised. But I do have my concerns. How would FreeBSD integrate =
into a windows environment? Having a bunch of students logging into the =
net work to access files on the server and running network applications, =
databasing with MySQL, management of users and shared folders(per user), =
is it easy and user friendly? Does it support DNS with Windows?

Your answer might be the final convincing word, and something ells, =
security is of utmost importance, the support on topics and =
documentation is it complete similar to RH, I am new tot his business =
and need backup material?

Yours truly

Chris