Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:34:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        Yar Tikhiy <yar@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ppc@freebsd.org, fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HFS/HFS Plus driver and tools for 5.x are available

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Yar Tikhiy wrote:

> I'm glad to offer to the community an HFS and HFS Plus filesystem module
> and tools, ported from Darwin to FreeBSD 5.  Of course, it's a rather
> early version that deserves thorough testing.
>
> Please see http://people.freebsd.org/~yar/hfs/ for details.
>
> I'm looking forward for your feedback.

Very, very cool.  I hope to try this sometime in the next couple of days.
So correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming journalling is working properly
in your port, this is the first complete open source journalled file
system available for FreeBSD.  :-)

robert@fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories