Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:09:30 -0500
From:      Crotalus Cerastes <cerastes@cerastes.org>
To:        Ng Pheng Siong <ngps@netmemetic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OPSEC Linux SDK

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

hello all,

at the risk of going a little too afield, i've personally found IPSO
userland to be much closer to 4.4BSD than any recent freebsd. =20

on a related note, i doubt that IPSO includes the linux compatibility
features, given that it is supposed to be a "hardened" kernel.  :)
although i haven't tried running linux binaries on it.

-c

* Ng Pheng Siong (ngps@netmemetic.com) wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Per the subject, has anyone used the OPSEC Linux SDK on FreeBSD?
>=20
> I am told the Nokia IPSO is based on FreeBSD, so I'd imagine the OPSEC SDK
> "should" work. Just wondering if there are gotcha's and whatnot.
>=20
> TIA. Cheers.
> --=20
> Ng Pheng Siong <ngps@netmemetic.com> * http://www.netmemetic.com
>=20
>=20

--=20
crotalus cerastes                      And the LORD sent fiery serpents
cerastes@cerastes.org                  among the people, and they bit =20
for gnupg public key, see:             the people; and much people of
http://www.cerastes.org/               Israel died. -- Numbers 21:6

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf--