Date:      Mon, 03 Jun 2002 19:34:33 +0200
From:      Alex Dupre <sysadmin@alexdupre.com>
To:        doc <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Italian Documentation Project

After a period of stall, the Italian Documentation Project (started some
time ago by GUFI - the Italian FreeBSD User Group) has resumed the handbook
translation. I'm the new coordinator of the project and we hope to release
at least the first section of the handbook before FreeBSD 4.7. Stay tuned.

				Alex Dupre

P.S.: New volunters and contributers are always accepted :)

--
Alex Dupre                             sysadmin@alexdupre.com
http://www.alexdupre.com/              alex@sm.FreeBSD.org