Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 1995 22:54:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.w8hd.org>
To:        Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: supfiles [was] ports/games Makefile

On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= wrote:

> I'm not a sup expert (I don't even use it, as I said earlier ;) but
> from my casual observation on the -hackers list, I have an impression
> that you need to modify something in the supfile to match the path to
> your -current source on your machine.  Maybe the above is it?
>
> Did you read the sup FAQ?  Maybe you can find something there.  (No, I
> don't know what's in it, this is just another blind shot at the dark.)

Thanks for the shot, I must not have been reading -hackers when the change
was made.
The sup I was using is on freefall:/pub/sup  3297 Oct 25 13:49 supfile

I added ports-graphics to this and snarfed the required stuff, now I wonder
if anyone who uses SUP regularly knows of a location where a more recent
supfile is kept?

kim

--
kimc@w8hd.org