Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:32:31 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Simon Walton <simonw@lucent.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Modem on laptop...

THANKS! This is (or will be, once I get it down-loaded and installed)
great!

Are you considering putting it into a port? If not, I think I'd like
to do so (still in my copious free time). Do you see any problem with
making it a port?

Whether the mWave code could be included in the base system, I can't
say, but it's of sufficiently limited interest that it's probably
better placed in the ports tree, anyhow.

Thanks again!

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)