Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:16:28 -0700
From:      "Zac Herrin" <perm@socal.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Server

hello i am Zac Herrin, i was wondering if you guys would like to sponsor us.
You would be sponsoring our counter-strike clan also known as
http://www.at-clan.com. You dont pay us, all you do it host us a server for
our game with our name on it and say powered by or whatever, you chose you
choose the name. It would be like a advertisment kind of thing. I hope you
take this into consideration, becasue 100's of people a day would visit this
server. For any questions e-mail me back and i would be glad to answer them
for you.

Zac