Date:      Wed, 05 Mar 1997 10:57:38 -0500
From:      Bryan Swann <swann@nchp4601.nosc.mil>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Web Server Setup

When I select a file with the ".tgz" extension, my web client tries to
display the file instead of downloading it.  This may be my (the
clients) problem, but I think the problem is caused by the web server
configuration.  I used an ftp client instead of the web.  You may want
to look into this.

Thanks.
____________________
| Bryan Swann                 EEEEEE MM    MM   AAA   |  | + + +
| Eagan McAllister Associates EE     MMM  MMM  AA AA  |  |+ + +
| swann@nchp4601.nosc.mil     EEEE   MMMMMMMM AA   AA |  | + + +
| 803/974-4267 (Direct)       EE     MM MM MM AAAAAAA |
| 803/974-5080 (Fax)          EEEEEE MM    MM AA   AA |