Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:34:55 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject:   Re: DRAFT - DNS Admin Guide

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 07:21:52PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:

> DNS is distributed.  The actions should be distributed as well.  Why
> should people contact dnsadm@ if they want to add hosts to
> nz.freebsd.org?

If it's possible to communicate that in a way that it doesn't add
to confusion I'm all for it but I can't figure out a way that is
deterministic without *requiring* every country take on the responsibility
for their zone.  If that's what everyone else thinks is good I'll shut
up about it. :-)  I'm just trying to take the end-users' guesswork out
of figuring out where to send the request.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu