Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:15:47 +0800
From:      "yoke an" <yokean1@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   ICH5 + SATA + Seagate ST380013AS + FreeBSD v4.8?

   Hi ,

   I'm in the process of installing freebsd v4.8 on Tyan Transport GX21
   (B2735G21S2) with Tiger i7501R S2735-8M motherboard, with Seagate SATA
   disks (Model: ST380013AS).

   I have problem with FreeBSD v4.8-Release that cannot detect my HDD. Is
   ICH5 support SATA mode from FreeBSD v4.8-Release? Where can I download
   ICH5 that support FreeBSD v4.8-Release and how's the steps on
   installing this.

   BTW, I cannot change the installation to FreeBSD v5.3 coz my
   application only support 4.8-Release.

   Cheers
   Ann

   [1]Find files on your PC instantly with the new MSN Toolbar Suite beta
   FREE!