Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:25:30 +0100
From:      tobi@bland.fido.de (Tobias Ernst)
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   FrameMaker on Linux Update (fwd)

Hallo!

First, I wish to thank everyone for answering my questions so far. Now
I am running FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE with linux_base 6.1, and am
experiencing ...

 AKM> |     When 'maker' is started, the following alert appears: "No
 AKM> |     licenses available. Run in demo mode?". Answering "Yes"
 AKM> |     may trigger a crash or other undesirable behavior.

 AKM> |     As described in the System Requirements, portmap/rpcbind
 AKM> services
 AKM> |     must be enabled on the local workstation. Otherwise

... exactly this problem. I have enabled portmap on this box (it is a
NFS and YP server, and portmap is definitely running) - what else am I
required to do here?

Viele Gr=FC=DFe,
Tobias