Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:22:44 -0400
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@esiee.fr>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: slapd crash the HP proliant DL360 at 8.0

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:56:50AM +0200, Frank Bonnet wrote:

> Argh !!!
>
> I upgraded slapd to 2.4.22 and it does not start anymore !!!
>
> some symbol cannot be found anymore
>
> I had to revert to 2.3.4x to have a working slapd !!!
>
> What's wrong with 2.4.22 folks ?

That is, by far, not enough information to help with the problem.

First you will have to ask the slapd people.
Second, you need to include a lot more specific information
such as log messages, OS version, error messages on the screen[s]
and any things you had to configure to run it and possible other
things.

Just saying 'don't work' will not be adequate for any response.

////jerry