Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:04:45 -0500
From:      Greg Miller <greglmiller@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: considering i386 as a tier 1 architecture

On 4/1/13, Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav <des@des.no> wrote:
> You're assuming that maintaining i386 as a tier 1 platform really *does*
> add significantly to our workload.

Indeed. We don't seem to be running into a ton of issues on this
front, and I do still find my 32-bit only Atom-based netbook useful
when traveling.

> You should also check your calendar :)

This is one of the finest pieces of April Fools' Day trolling I've
seen in quite some time. I'd rank it right up there with that press
release from some years ago about Microsoft's acquisition of the Roman
Catholic Church.