Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 11:50:34 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Matrox Meteor, PPRO 200MHz and 440FX chipset

Well,

I had a nice chat with Intel and it seems that both Matrox and Intel are
working hard on finding out what is wrong with the above combination.

I put in my pitch about how easy it is to duplicate the problem on
FreeBSD so at the very least this should not be a problem.

For those who have missed my previous posting , if you run vic with
the above configuration it will look up your PCI solid. "tv" as long
as you don't save images to disk seems to work okay.

	Amancio