Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:35:39 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Michael Ranner <Michael.Ranner@netway.at>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, hm@hcs.de, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems with i4b-0.83 and ppp-991025 (was cause 63 with Fritz! PCI)

This is a known problem.  I'll address it just as soon as I can bring
my back end machine back up for more than about 5 minutes at a time.

The rbch device isn't clearing the call for some reason.  If the link
is disconnected cleanly, things tend to work as the peer clears the
call....  this is all I know at the moment.

Please send this sort of question to freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org