Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:48:56 -0500
From:      "Matthew Rezny" <mrezny@umr.edu>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        "net@freebsd.org" <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Alteon gigE NIC (if_ti driver) problems

Thanks for the suggestion, it set me in the right direction. I checked
my fibre before but went ahead and checked it again. In doing so, I
rearranged the cables at the switch to check if that made a difference.
Sure enough, one port on the switch makes the connection drop often. I
hope its just dust in the port and not something more serious. The
important thing is it looks like everything is working now.