Date:      Wed, 01 Jul 1998 22:23:00 -0700
From:      Jamie Lawrence <jal@ThirdAge.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Off-Topic: Grammar Clarification (Was: Re: Remote exploit in qpopper.)

Please note that the verb agreement grammatical error evidenced
below was an  unfortunate typo; it was neither my intention to
make that error, nor to mock the language skills of anyone. Any
mockery coming from this keyboard is, in general, well meaning,
I hope. WRT the message below, the sarcasm is directed at a software
vendor. I was not intentionally picking on anyone else, in any way.
Apologies to any and all who may have viewed my message as, um,
linguist.

-j, going home before any more flames appear in my inbox.