Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:16:22 GMT
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@npc.haplink.co.cn>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   change the domain name?

Hi, the NIC of China asked us to change all the co.cn domain to com.cn. That is
my haplink.co.cn must change to haplink.com.cn. Not right now but must do it
before 1 Sept. During this period, the NIC can let both exist. So, now at my
name server host, I have configured another domain haplink.com.cn point to the
same host with haplink.co.cn. The web, ftp etc server works without no problem
but the mail server can not work. I mean, I can NOT send mail to
user@mailhost.haplink.com.cn, always get the "mail loop back to myself" error.
I only changed the DNS server configuration. How can I configure the sendmail
to let it handle the messages to haplink.co.cn and haplink.com.cn?

Best regaurds!

--xiyuan