Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 1996 21:06:41 +1100
From:      Rob Secombe <robseco@wizard.teksupport.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   mb_map full

Hi,

Every 'once in a blue moon' ( 3-6 months) one of our servers crashes with
the following error:

Sep 23 02:24:26 wizard kernel: mb_map full

Before anyone says anything, I know I need to upgrade this machine to 2.1.5.
However, aside from this problem it runs flawlessly and the upgrade is
planned for next month. It is currently running FreeBSD 2.0-RELEASE GENERIC
kernel.

I have had a rumage through the books but haven't found anything as  yet. If
anyone is able to shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Regards to all

Rob Secombe

Teksupport Pty. Ltd.
7 Warwick Avenue,