Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:02:29 +0800
From:      "Zhang hw" <zhhw210095@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install FreeBSD on hp notebook

Hello everyone!
I have a hp 6515b notebook ,  the cpu is amd athlon(tm) 64x2 dual core
tk-53(1700mhz), with 512m shared ddrII memory , and the gpu is ati
radeon x1250. I've download the 6.2-release-amd64-disc1.iso , but
there are some problems when I install the freebsd on the notebook ,
sometimes the install process stop at probing device , and sometimes
stop at selecting country with the keyboard has no response .
Is there anyone who has some experience on this ?