Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 10:11:27 -0700
From:      "Nick Ellson" <nicke@imagenation.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD as a PPP Server to Win 95?

Hello Jordan,

> Erm, no offense, but our tech support load is already more than
> serious enough without the extra load that having to stay up to date
> on what the variants are doing and all the extra user questions would
> impose on us.

My appologies, I didn't realize that you guys were this busy. I have been
asking a series of questions on the misc@openbsd.org list as well and
getting some help, but after reading some of your (freebsd) handbook data
on this website it looked like you have covered more ground on this in the
past. You have given me somethng to check already, I will examine which
PPPD software Open is using and try to get docs on it. Thank you for your
time.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson