Date:      Wed, 2 May 2001 15:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Peterson <matt@peterson.org>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        Freebsd-Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 802.11b security

Correct, once we can find a source for the Cisco 350 100mW MMCX PC Card's,
we'll be modifying the an driver.  Course we could switch to Linux and use
prismdump, but that would require Linux, eew.

btw, if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday, you can meet
Pete & Me @ the BAWUG meeting in Redwood City (at your favorite MP3
company).  See
<http://lists.bawug.org/pipermail/wireless/2001-April/000846.html>.

--
Matt Peterson         another.geek.without.a.life
matt@peterson.org       http://matt.peterson.org/