Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 1996 00:17:57 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I'd vote to put the CVS repository onto the next FreeBSD CD-Rom

One thing we'd need to do is go back and tripple check that the repository
is legally "clean" (e.g. some folks tried to import questionable encumbered
att code).

  From: Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
  Hi !

  What would you think about putting the FreeBSD CVS repository onto
  the next FreeBSD CD-Rom ?! I'd like to see this.

  A good reason to start selling FreeBSD as 3 CD package ;-)

  It would have the additional advantage, that there would be enough
  room for the whole FreeBSD ports collection. Currently some sources
  and binary packages are missing.

  I hope you share my wishes. ;-)

  It would also be a good starting point to setup ctm or sup ...

  I think that many other people would be interested in this, too.
  You get the chance to read developer comments and such ...

  	Andreas ///

  --
  andreas@knobel.gun.de         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik Gm
     Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         $$  Support Unix - aklemm@wup.de
  pgp p-key  http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html  >>> powered by <
>><<
  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/Printing/aps-491.tgz  >>>    FreeBSD <
>><<
  "Ich bleibe bei der Aussage und trotze den Flames. :-)"    Ulli Horlacher 02/