Date:      Thu, 4 Oct 2001 01:19:25 +0200
From:      Piet Delport <siberiyan@mweb.co.za>
To:        Kastaki <kastaki@ganbert.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NEWBIE

--6sX45UoQRIJXqkqR

On Wed, 03 Oct 2001 at 23:25:52 +0100, Kastaki wrote:
> I am new to Unix, let alone freeBSD, and was hoping on getting some
> advice on books that are a must to read??

I can highly recommend O'Reilly's _Unix Power Tools_, once you're
comfortable with Unix basics.  It's a never-ending fountain of general
Unix tips, techniques and culture, in the form of a thousand pages'
worth of of short `articles' on various subject.  And you don't have to
read it cover-to-cover, can open it instead on a random page each
morning for a daily dose of enlightenment. :-)

--=20
Piet Delport <siberiyan@mweb.co.za>
Today's subliminal thought is:

--6sX45UoQRIJXqkqR