Date:      Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:36:24 +0100
From:      Timm Florian Gloger <timm.gloger@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install freeze while or immediately after finish copying the ports-collection

Hi list,

I am sorry to request help again, but now (after getting the system boot
with the install cd [see other messages]) the install process freezes
while or immediately after the copying the ports collection to my harddisk.

First i thought i could be my usb keyboard (thought i read something
like that somewhere else) but even with ps/2 devices the freeze occures.
Using an extern ftp server for installation is not possible since my
inboard 3com network interface seems to be not supported correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Timm