Date:      Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:15:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Wiliam Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        Richard Seaman <dick@tar.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trouble with Staroffice5.0

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Wiliam Woods wrote:

> I notice you got StarOffice 5.0 running...Would you mind giving me
> instructions how you did it? I would like to be able to use it as soon as I
> get current up and running.

I followed ALL the steps and applied all the patches from Richard Seaman
posted at http://lt.tar.com/.

If I am to understand correctly all I had to do is compile the source
with -DCOMPAT_LINUX_THREADS added to CFLAGS and COPTFLAGS in the
/etc/make.conf.  If I'm wrong in this hopefully someone will correct me.

> BTW, you are on an elf system I assume?

I assume so too :-) I just recently upgraded to current and did the binary
upgrade/install.

Note to the developers: I really like the simplicity of the BTX
boot loader(questions to follow)?

--
                                                  Regards,
                                                  Kevin G. Eliuk