Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:52:12 -0400
From:      "Generic Player" <generic@unitedtamers.com>
To:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: flashplugin

yes.

no

that doesn't solve it, I have linux-netscape installed because the real
netscape refuses to install, always giving error code 1.  flashplugin still
won't install.

"Add of flashplugin-0.4.3 aborted error code 1 - Please check the debug
screen for more info."
it gives the same error when I try to install the normal netscape, only its
package netscape-communicator-4.7.2, but the linux-netscape package installs
fine.

you have to use the linux netscape for it.

that should fix the problem righ away.

so, install the linux emulation stuff from
/usr/ports/emulators/linux_base, and set linux_enable="YES" in rc.conf.

then get the linux netscape for your machine, and install it, as you would
normally..